Regulations > Registration
To open a game account, you have to:
- be of legal age (over 18);
- have a domicile or habitual residence in Switzerland;
- not be subject to an exclusion from the game pursuant to art. 80 LGD;
- not be subject to the gambling ban (art. 52 LGD), the limitation on participation in games (art. 53 LGD) or exclusion from gambling pursuant to art. 42 OGD.
Once the game account has been created, you will need to send us within 30 days the documents necessary for its validation (copy of the identity document and proof of residence).
To register on Swiss4Win and therefore to open a game account, you must provide:
- Name, Last Name;
- Date of birth;
- Primary residential or domicile address in Switzerland;
- Valid personal e-mail address;
- Valid personal mobile number.
The opening of a game account is limited to one game account per person. The game account is personal and you are prohibited from allowing third parties to use it. Furthermore, it is forbidden to sell, transfer or make your game account usable to other people, or to acquire or use accounts belonging to other people.